Electrical Storm Identification Device
Strike View Software connects to the Strike Guard Data Receiver to provide PC based lightning data displays, alarming and data logging.
Strike View provides information to assist the user to categorize lightning data, analyze storm progression, and determine time to resume operations. Strike View expands upon the information presented by the Lightning Data Receiver.
Strike View with E-mail Notification automatically sends e-mails for lightning caution, warning, alarm and all-clear conditions. E-mail is compatible with text messaging and paging technology to provide alerts while mobile.
Strike View Software operates across a local area network (LAN). Click here for the Strike View on a LAN diagram.
Multiple Strike Guard Sensors are networked and displayed on a single Strike View Client computer.
|Strike View Client connected
to three Strike Guard Sensors
||Strike View Client Main Page
shows Sensor in Caution Mode
Strike View Delivers:
- Lightning count information in three range categories: Caution (<20 miles), Warning (<10 miles) and Alarm (<5 miles)
- User-set audible and visual alarms
- E-mail notification for lightning and all-clear conditions
- System state indicators
- Lightning data logging, lightning data histogram
- Password protected programming
- Countdown to "No Lightning Detected"
- Lightning-proof fiber-optic link between Lightning Data Receiver and Computer
- Networking of multiple Strike Guard Sensors across a LAN
- Strike View Server
- GO TO ADDITIONAL IMAGES PAGE
COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS: 256MB RAM, Pentium® 3 or higher recommended
PLATFORM: Windows® 2000/XP/Windows 7; Macintosh OS X or newer
INTERFACE: Fiber-optic cable and Strike Guard RS-232 to Fiber-optic Converter. USB interface available with adapter
FORMAT: Installation CD, thumb drive, or online download
DOWNLOAD PDF DATA SHEET FOR DETAILS
The diagrams show a single Strike Guard Sensor or multiple Strike Guard Sensors networked across a LAN
Contact us for a Strike View Demonstration